What is the Competitive College Club (CCC)?
• The Education USA Competitive College Club (CCC) is an intensive group advising program that assists top high school students who want to be competitive applicants to U.S. colleges and universities
• Students meet year-round and participate in lectures, book clubs, community service activities, cross-cultural exercises and test preparation, all conducted in English.
• The activities help ensure that students are properly advised as they go through the process of preparing
themselves both academically and socially for a U.S. college or university, and work to determine which schools might be a good fit.
Why join the CCC?
•Peer support and advising every step of the way
•U.S. universities seek students who are not only the top of their classes, but also actively engage within their
communities, whether through sports, clubs, the arts or community service.
•Help with ACT/TOEFL prep, essay writing, finding schools and scholarships, visas, and much more
•English practice (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
Who can join the CCC?
• Students from any city around Egypt
• Any nationality
• Graduating high school in 2023or 2024
• 95% cumulative (total) marks or higher
• Wish to join a university in the United States
• Very good English language proficiency (Spoken & Written)
What can the CCC offer you?
• Two meetings per month at Amideast in winter/4 in summer (obligatory)
• Standardized tests club, creative writing club, debating club, reading club, presentations, workshops, special webinars with US universities (obligatory)
• 8 hours of community service per month (16 hrs. for juniors & sophomores)
• CCC Boot Camp and Pre-Departure Orientations
• Free Tests Preparation sessions
• EducationUSA Library
• Mentorship program
• Mentee of the month/rewards
• Access to CCC Alumni network
How Much Does It Cost?
The club is free!
All you will need to cover is your own transportation to the meetings/internet bundle and extra study materials if you decide you want them.
Kindly, visit the following link for more info.